Hopin is a virtual venue with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event and enjoy the content and connections you've created for them. With this new Miro integration, Hopin organizers and moderators can share Miro in sessions and booths.
Key features and use cases:
- Adding interactivity to workshops: You can create frames and presentations that can be streamed in a session or expo booth on Hopin.
- Continuing the conversation after an event: You can create visual summaries and turn them into presentations or “virtual goodies” that you can send to attendees post-event.
How to enable the integration:
This integration is available on all Hopin plans.
- As a moderator or organizer in a moderated session or as a regular attendee in an open session, share audio and video in a session or booth
- Click Share > select Miro Whiteboard
- Create a new board or use an existing one
- Select permissions
- Collaborate with your team
Other Useful Links: