Use Miro with Asana to create the space to capture your team’s unstructured thinking, visualize and interact with tasks, and provide context to your work.
Miro's Live Embed works within the Asana Project Brief in the Project Overview section. The Project Brief brief is the perfect place to share boards from project kick-offs, brainstorms, and sprint planning meetings to maintain alignment and add a space for unstructured thinking.
- Embed Miro boards within Asana Project Briefs, with the ability to give view, comment, or editing permissions to others.
- Interact with content on the board, including adding comments, text, shapes, or using the drawing tool to leave feedback.
- Easily zoom in and out to see as much of the board as you want.
How to use the integration:
- Open the Miro board you’d like to embed and copy the Board Link
- In Asana, open the project where you’d like to embed your board.
- Go to the overview tab.
- In the Key Resources section, click Create a Project Brief. If there’s already a Project Brief, click anywhere on the title.
- When the Brief opens, click Edit on the top right.
- Click the place in the Brief you’d like to embed.
- Paste in the URL and a preview of the board will expand below it. Click the preview to load the board.
- Alternatively, click the + icon at the left side of the line you’re on and choose Insert Media. Paste the board link URL into the box and click Embed link.
Other Useful Links: