Asana Projects + Tasks
Miro and Asana combine the power of a visual whiteboard directly into the place where work is managed and tracked. The two platforms together create a powerhouse for every project, providing a space for ideation, bringing structure and organization, and enabling teams to see the full picture of work. Use Miro in Asana Project Briefs and Tasks to manage projects from beginning to end and keep all of your work in one place.
- Embed Miro boards into Asana project briefs, allowing team members to interact, view, comment, or edit directly from within Asana.
- Attach an existing or new Miro board to any Asana task, automatically inviting task collaborators to view, comment, or edit the board.
How to use the integration:
Attach Miro boards to specific Asana tasks:
- Select the Asana task where you’d like to attach a Miro board.
- In the task details section, select the “Add Miro Board” dropdown.
- Select “Create New Board” or “Attach Existing Board”
- Type your desired board name and invite Asana collaborators by typing their emails or by selecting one of the checkbox options. You can choose to invite “all future collaborators” which includes any Asana collaborators that interact with the task.
- Select board permissions. Collaborators can either view, comment, or edit boards.
- Select “Create Board.”
- Your fellow collaborators will receive an email notification letting them know you’ve invited them to the Miro board.
Embed Miro boards in Asana Project Briefs:
- In Miro, open the board you’d like to embed into Asana. Click the “Share” button on the top right.
- Click “Copy board link.”
- In Asana, open the project where you’d like to embed your board.
- Go to the “Overview” tab.
- In the Key Resources section, click “Create a Project Brief.” If there’s already a Project Brief, click anywhere on the title.
- Click the place in the Brief where you’d like to embed the Miro board.
- Now paste the copied board link and a preview of the board will expand below it. Click the preview to load the board.
- Alternatively, click the “+” icon at the left side of the line you’re on and choose “Insert Media.” Paste the board link URL into the box and click “Add link.”
Other Useful Links: