Miro can embed Jira issues to your boards as cards so that your team can easily discuss, prioritize, and problem solve together on one collaborative canvas in real-time just like on a physical whiteboard. Plus, changes are automatically pushed across both tools.
It’s great for visualizing the big big picture during remote retrospectives, story sizing, backlog prioritization, story mapping and other team activities. Each card pulls Type, Priority, Key, Summary, Description, Status, and Assignee from individual Jira issues.
- Add Jira Cards by pasting the issue URL to any Miro board.
- Add Jira Cards with the Miro in-app Jira issues picker and sort by various options.
- Search for issues with the Miro in-app Jira issue picker using the Jira Query Language (JQL) and filtering with complex criteria.
- Create and edit Jira issues directly from Jira Cards in Miro.
- Responsive text for easy-to-read zooming on cards.
- Manual WebHook setup by Jira admin.
- Support for both Jira Cloud and Jira Server.