A project almost never stays within one file. Usually it turns into a folder full of documents, spreadsheets, slide presentations etc, which makes it challenging to manage a big picture. Try integrating Google Drive with an endless collaborative whiteboard and organize the entire project in one shared space. Authorize your teammates to edit documents right in Miro. All the changes are processed online and shown immediately, so everyone always accesses up-to-date documentation.
- Support of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- In-app picker of Google Drive documents.
- Import as a live embed with turning pages.
- Ability to edit documents right in Miro.
- Automated synchronization of the documents between Miro and Google Drive.