About the team
The Growth stream at Miro drives business impact across all the stages of the customer life cycle with a huge emphasis on crafting delightful experiences. We value fast-paced and high-skilled collaborative cross-functional teams. Those teams own four Growth domains: Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetisation.
We love experiments and run them tirelessly to learn, grow and drive change.
We are a highly-analytical and data-informed crew with the passion toward validating hypotheses to accelerate the speed of learning.
We work at physical hubs with a hybrid model of 3 days a week in office culture as the baseline. Right now we are fully remote, yet we plan to continue fostering our vibrant collaborative community in person as soon as it’s safe.
About the role
Senior Product Design Manager, Growth is a truly unique and beautiful role for a seasoned design leader. You will empower a high-performing healthy design team to create stream critical impact, contribute to domain strategy, and lead cross-functional projects within the stream. You will oversee Monetization and Community platform domains, it’s a key pillar for our Self-Serve part of the business.
Community platforms stand for Miroverse and user-generated-content (UGC) such as courses, events/webinars and open-sourced projects play a critical role in building a strong Ecosystem that creates value for our end-users, customers and partners whilst accelerating our content growth loop.
Monetization is self-explanatory, but not an obvious domain. The nature of the Freemium business model provides us with a non-trivial challenge of balancing plans and usage in a way to achieve both product stickiness and sustainable business growth.
If you are enjoying crafting beautiful products with a business and customers in mind, Senior Product Design Manager, Growth is a perfect stop to make a positive impact for millions of users across the globe.
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of end-to-end product design experience: from discovery to delivery
- Proven experience in hiring, scaling, and managing a design team of 5+ members
- Experience of creating hypothesis and validating them through experimentation
- Understanding of business and product metrics, as well as data points to incorporate it in the design process to inform decision-making
- Strategic and critical thinking in a pair with mental flexibility and openness
- Ability to measure and clearly articulate the value of design within the company
- Skills to manage stakeholders, team, projects, and resources
Nice to have
- Prior experience working with Product Growth team
- Proven track record working within data-informed culture
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.