As a QA engineer at Miro you will be a significant contributor to the growth of the product and will help the team to deliver the high-quality code. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and improve the internal and external frameworks, and organise development life-cycle aligned with distributed teams.
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best possible technical solutions.
- Advocate for maintaining a high quality bar while stay current with the latest test automation best practices and trends.
- Work collaboratively with your development teams to test technical solutions to ensure quality, security and sustainability.
- Contribute to the development of Miro features including user management, access limitations, content management.
What we expect
- A vast experience in making up test-plans and test scenarios.
- Advanced knowledge of functional testing.
- Hands-on experience in automated testing (Java or C#): you can write automated tests, have knowledge of basic programming classes, methods and patterns, you are knowledgeable of TestNG or a similar framework, understand the abilities of selenium web-driver.
- Previous experience with automated testing of mobile applications.
- Experience with the load testing.
- Working experience with REST API.
- You’re attentive to details and value the team work.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
get a little