As a QA engineer at Miro you will be a significant contributor to the growth of the product and will help the team to deliver a high-quality code. You will be a part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and improve the internal and external frameworks, and organise development life-cycle aligned with the distributed teams.
We are looking for the QA Engineer to join our team responsible for the Enterprise solutions. The main focus of the team is to create and scale a highly loaded service for the customer teams of at least 5k users. You will be in charge of design and development of the functionality for the Enterprise teams (security, user management, team management) and the general business logic of the service (account management, billing).
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best possible technical solutions.
- Advocate for maintaining a high quality bar while stay current with the latest test automation best practices and trends.
- Work collaboratively with your development teams to test technical solutions to ensure quality, security and sustainability.
- Contribute to the development of Miro features including user management, access limitations, content management.
What we expect
- A vast experience in making up test-plans and test scenarios.
- Advanced knowledge of functional testing.
- Hands-on experience in automated testing (Java or C#): you can write automated tests, have knowledge of basic programming classes, methods and patterns, you are knowledgeable of TestNG or a similar framework, understand the abilities of selenium web-driver.
- Working experience with REST API.
- You’re attentive to details and value the team work.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform for cross-functional teams in organisations of all sizes. Over 4 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualise and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.