Now that we’ve found a product-market fit, Miro is seeking to hire a strong leader and operator to build and run our Sales Operations function and lead key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth. In this role, you will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives and maximize our full potential. The team will be responsible for supporting Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success with broad strategy, specific tactics, and processes.
In this high leverage position, you will be a strategic partner to our Heads of Sales, Marketing, and Success and have significant ownership to drive business-critical initiatives in close coordination with multiple functions (finance, marketing, people, operations, growth, sales, etc.).
What you’ll do
- Build a Sales Operations team.
- Participate in the formulation of our go-to-market strategy.
- Coordinate tactics and processes across the go-to-market team.
- Partner closely with all business teams to solve scaling challenges.
- Partner most closely with Sales leaders to empower the team to achieve their goals.
What you'll need
- Have 8+ years of work experience and background in management consulting, finance, and B2B SaaS startups.
- Have 2+ years of experience managing a Sales Operations team at a high-growth Enterprise SaaS company scaling from $10M+ to $100M+ in ARR.
- Are a curious, analytical and investigative thinker.
- Have a solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally.
- Are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little