We are growing our Amsterdam hub and one of the first teams we are hiring for is Enterprise team.
Enterprise is what we call our business-critical part of product development focused on building and scaling high load service for teams of 5000 users and more. Specific functionality for users on corporate subscription plans that we'll be working on includes user management, access limitations, content management, security processes and advanced analytics for customers.
As a Team Lead of Enterprise Team, you will help your team grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring. You will set up effective software development processes, hire and develop your team members into senior engineers and team leads. By leading our Enterprise team you'll have a huge impact on our global business results and advance your career alongside your team growth.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
What you'll do
- You'll be the owner of development processes for the Enterprise team: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process.
- You'll structure and organize the Development team, establish a team plan to hit quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes.
- You'll work with Product Managers and define a roadmap with clear deliverables and milestones.
- You'll iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs.
- You'll be involved in candidate selection, will hire A-players for your team and set up an effective onboarding process for them.
- You'll guide and mentor your team members on their professional and career growth.
- You'll change the future of collaboration with Miro by bringing the joy of understanding to millions of people wherever they are.
What we expect
- You are an inspiring mentor and leader and you love to help technical teams achieve outstanding results together by bringing to the team best engineering practices, structured processes, and collaboration techniques.
- You are experienced in key management areas: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting and onboarding.
- You have strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design, experience in analyzing different types of technical design and choosing actionable items.
- You are knowledgeable about Agile practices and have at least 2 years’ experience in working with the Scrum framework.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are a Feedback practice advocate and know how to build trust in the team.
- You care a lot about team culture and able to create a healthy one.
- You love teamwork and dream to create meaningful things together.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
get a little