Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the leading visual collaboration platform helping product teams stay aligned, maintain a constant feedback loop, and reduce time to market for new products and features. We are trusted by 2.7 million creatives all over the world as well as companies like Google, eBay, Twitter, Ikea, Autodesk, Cisco, Adobe, PwC, Deloitte, EY, and startups. Join our team to reinvent the way how teams interact and create together.
Product Design Team is responsible for supporting the company in hitting product milestones, maintaining a high bar of user experience and help our clients to get out the most of Miro. You will contribute to the product development process on all stages: from the problem definition to the final implementation with the engineering team.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best possible design.
- Help product managers and analysts come up with a solution to validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- Work collaboratively with developers to reach high-quality implementation.
- Design features thoughtfully and ship them quickly.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team to make sure it performs well, and if it doesn’t, reflect on results and iterate.
- Test your design and usability with users.
- Manage user research initiatives.
What we value
- Growth mindset.
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy and consciousness.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Understanding of business metrics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design.
What's in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
get a little