Miro is seeking a Senior Manager, Strategic Accounts to lead our Account Managers to success. The right candidate is someone who is not only a strong leader, but also someone who lives and breathes Product Led Growth model and can help our strategic enterprise clients to grow their usage of Miro. You will lead, coach, and support our Account Managers in building up strategic accounts in Miro-style.
In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with our Success, Product, Growth, and Marketing teams to play a critical role in building and scaling Miro’s revenue engine with a customer-centric approach.
What you’ll do
- Lead, manage, coach and grow a team of Account Managers to meet and exceed their customer acquisition target through effective sales processes.
- Work with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to build, improve and implement the expansion sales process, playbooks, systems, and tools to align the team with the company strategies and objectives.
- Support AMs with development and execution of individual Account Strategies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Success, Product, Marketing and Operations to drive continuous improvement throughout the team.
- Deliver regular forecasts by illustrating a deep knowledge of the pipeline and suggestions on how to accelerate growth.
- Effectively communicate and explain company strategies to the team while providing a voice for the expansion sales team to company leadership.
- Develop predictable and transparent rolling quarterly revenue forecasting reporting.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7+ years' SaaS sales experience with 2+ years in a management role and 2+ years of sales experience in Product Led companies.
- Proven results in beating revenue targets in a fast growing, startup environment.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and other sales tools.
- Lead with empathy while leveraging data to build a scalable, repeatable business.
- Gather insights from customers, colleagues and other players in the market to inform the sales strategy.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Effective collaboration with remote teams.
- Ability to build and operationalize processes to scale.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- 401k matching.
- Snack and drinks provided and free lunches provided.
- Brand new office coming soon (LA).
- Team outings and collaboration.
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
get a little