About the Role
You’ll join our high-impact Product Marketing team to play a key role in understanding the market landscape and crafting how we continue to serve our enterprise prospects and customers in differentiated ways. This role requires a sharp, creative, and resourceful individual that can arm GTM teams and the broader organization with the knowledge and insight needed to beat and stay ahead of the competition.
We're looking for a product marketer to lead our enterprise narrative initiatives, ensuring everything ties back to our corporate messaging and positioning. You'll centralize insights, build enablement resources, and deliver them through the appropriate channels for various stakeholders (from GTM to executive leadership). You'll also be the expert on various personas in the buying cycle and craft relevant messaging that will drive awareness, interest, and demand of Miro.
About the Team
Miro’s Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting Miro’s story. We create compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver measurable/impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process. The team partners closely with many functions at Miro, including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Success, Support, Growth, and Brand.
Successful Product Marketers at Miro think like general managers of their area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer insight, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They need to shift from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action. This is an independent contributor role with opportunities to work on broader strategy with marketing leaders and senior leadership.
What you’ll do
- Identify, develop, and launch sales plays that enable GTM to meet sales objectives, including collateral and training material creation
- Craft messaging and positioning for our enterprise narrative, ensuring it resonates with our various user and buyer personas
- Identify new areas of opportunities within new markets, lines of business, verticals, and industries
- Partner with sales enablement to provide source content for onboarding, training, and certifications
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in Enterprise SaaS
- Must have direct experience running sales plays from concept to launch and maintenance in partnership with GTM stakeholders
- Deep understanding of enterprise-ready SaaS & enterprise audiences, including user and buyer personas across the customer journey
- Direct experience crafting messaging and positioning for enterprise audiences with a successful track record of testing methodology, establishing relevant sales play goals, enabling go-to-market teams, and creating resources/assets for customers and GTM
- Work closely with our Demand Gen, Customer, Lifecycle marketing teams to develop and implement integrated strategies and campaigns that drive demand for Miro across our target segments
- Strategic messaging and positioning skills to communicate the unique business value of Miro’s enterprise-focused features
- Strong research and analysis skills; working with research & insights team, conducting direct persona & customer interviews, etc.
- Collaborative approach to work and ability to establish relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to represent Miro externally to prospects & customers
- Proven track record to oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.
Apply for GTM Product Marketing Manager
Prepare yourself to go beyond
Here are some helpful tips to ensure you have all the correct information throughout our hiring process.
Ready to go beyond?