About the team
Reporting to the Head of People Business Partners for our tech product organisation, you will be joining a great team of Business Partners working across Miro’s hubs in Amsterdam, Berlin and Yerevan to support dedicated organisational units and contribute to the overarching talent and organisational strategy.
About the role
Miro’s tech product organisation plays a crucial role in achieving the company’s ambitious business objectives. As we grow our business and teams, it is important to always ensure fit for purpose programs and enablement for leaders in order to build effective organisations and teams. This role will design and drive the people roadmap for dedicated streams of the business and be the conduit between the business and central people teams such as Talent Acquisition, People Products, Rewards & Insights in solution building.
What you'll do
- Design and drive the people roadmap for dedicated business streams through understanding the business goals and needs that impact the organisation
- Use data insights to help the business leaders create an effective and healthy organisation and drive individual and team performance
- Influence and drive various people programs to promote employee engagement, build culture in line with Miro’s values, and build the necessary capabilities
- Be a coach for leaders to ensure fair and consistent management practices, and support leadership team building
- Collaborate with colleagues across People & Culture function to ensure fit for purpose solutions and programs that help the organisation, the leadership and talent to grow
- Contribute to and own pillars of the overarching people strategy for our tech organisation
- Help build the Business Partner capability at Miro and provide guidance and coaching to other colleagues
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in HR Business Partner role working with technology organisations
- Proficient in translating data into insights to inform and influence stakeholder decision making
- Strong business acumen, understanding business needs and translate them into solution design
- Ability to flex easily between strategic thinking and execution, and great collaboration skills
- Self-starter with a curious mind, positive attitude and can-do mindset
- Great stakeholder management skills, coaching and influencing skills
- Experience in managing complex change projects like M&A, reorganisations or transformations
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing across all job levels including senior executives, fluent English language skills are a must
What's in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.