About the role
The Miro user experience is powered by our Canvas Engine, which handles the modeling and rendering of Miro board content in the client. We're looking for a passionate Product Manager with experience leading internal platforms to define and deliver the strategy for how the Canvas Engine evolves to unlock new innovation in visual collaboration, enable rapid development of new Miro products and features, and bring Miro to the next generation of users and devices.
About the team
The Core Platform stream is responsible for developing and maintaining the software foundations on which all Miro product teams build their features, and for protecting the integrity and performance of Miro. This includes the data models, storage layer, services and APIs that manage user information, board content, and real time multi-user collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Create a shared product vision, strategy and roadmap for the evolution of Miro’s Canvas Engine that enables new opportunities for product innovation
- Anticipate, validate, and champion the future use cases for Canvas Engine based on an in depth knowledge of Miro's Product strategy and customer needs
- Work closely with Product teams across Miro to ensure Canvas Engine meets the current and future needs of Miro's Product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineers and Architects to design and implement the data models and services that Canvas Engine offers Miro Product teams
- Enable Miro Product teams to rapidly develop high quality, reliable, and performant user experiences
What you’ll need
- Recent experience as a Product Manager for platform products that serve the needs of internal teams
- Strong communication skills across roles, including expertise in translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Previous experience as a software engineer developing client applications using web technologies, such as HTML, SVG, Canvas, and WebGL
- A passion for understanding technology trends and anticipating how the art of the possible will evolve over time
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
Find out more about the function and opportunities on our brand new Product Career Page!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.