About the team
Miro’s timeless mission is to empower teams to create the next big things. There are millions of creators, builders, and innovators motivated by making an impact to the world, and we aim to achieve our mission both by providing best solutions for collaboration and innovation and by enabling peer to peer, company to company connection through building a powerful community where Miro users come together to solve the world’s biggest problems.
The Growth stream is all about activating value for end users for example Consultants team is focused on the needs of professional consultants, tailoring for their specific needs and Community Platform team build cross-product features and shared components for our community platforms (e.g. Miroverse or Marketplace). The teams build solutions by running a large volume of experiments, building user engagement with the product. Some examples are:
Website - Build, maintain and optimize web products, landing pages and UI components focused on providing an immersive user experience for first time visitors.
Acquisition - Build new products and optimize existing features with the goal of increasing conversion and bring more people as Miro users
Activation- Creating a personalized onboarding when you create an account, and searching for new projects within the Miro product
Engagement - Engaging with and bringing customers back, with new and exciting features rollouts and customer education
Monetization - Responsible for pricing, payments, accounting and authorization, in addition to experimenting with changes to self serve plans, invites and business logic
Notifications - Building the architecture and tooling needed for communication with our users
About the Role
As a Full-stack Engineer in our growth team your work will have direct business impact and it will influence other Miro development teams as well - so this role is suitable for you if you want to combine direct impact on the user experience and infrastructure work.
What you’ll do
- Together with your team, build best-in-class product experiences for customers
- Design and develop new microservices and frontend applications to streamline the Miro experience
- Collaborate with engineers from different teams to design, create and own re-usable APIs and components
- Work with different cross-functional teams to better understand our users needs and design a great user experience
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Backend development: experience with any modern backend tech stack (Java/.NET/Go/Node.js/etc). Any modern backend tech stack is welcome as long as you are comfortable learning Java/Kotlin + Spring Boot
- Curiosity to work on features that impact both our users and other Miro teams
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Weekly team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.