About the team
Our greatest goal in the Miro Enterprise team is to empower large businesses to take control of our collaboration tools. This is vital because Miro is used by 99% of the Fortune 100. Thus our team focuses on ensuring that Enterprises are enabled to best use our product for all of their hybrid work needs.
You might be familiar with our product, now imagine it's used not by a team of tens but of thousands. This comes with an additional set of challenges that must be handled at scale: advanced security, integrations with identity providers, user administration, data lifecycle management, data segregation and residency, analytics and much more. If these types of problems sound exciting for you to tackle collaboratively in a team, then the Enterprise team is right for you!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. When we return to the office, Mironeers will work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in the office in the heart of Amsterdam.
About the role
In our case QA engineers are experts in the testing area. QA can design test cases, cover functionality by e2e tests and teach team members to write e2e tests too. QA is a knowledge base about all types of technical tests. Like load testing, security testing, etc. QA engineers are able to define quality vision and strategy for team components.
Also, QA helps to build an effective development process in the team regarding quality. The QA works in conjunction with the team leader of the feature team and is the driver of process changes that affect the quality of the product being created.
What you’ll do
- You will participate in problem-solving and solution design for all initiatives and experiments, together with the team
- Create acceptance scenarios
- Help a team prepare and write autotests
- Conduct exploratory testing
- Improve quality assurance processes in a team and create a target vision regarding quality
What you’ll need
- 3+ years’ autotests experience (prefered JS or Java friendly languages)
- 2+ years’ experience in manual (exploratary) testing, experience in applying various test design techniques, ability to create vision and strategy regarding quality for team components
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items
- Responsible for the team quality
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Our tech stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, Less, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
- Backend: Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.