About the team
The Marketing Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to help marketers make better decisions. Miro is growing at rocket-ship speed and the decisions we make now are crucial to the business. As the complexity of our business grows, getting access to the right information and turning it into ‘executive ready’ recommendations fast is getting increasingly difficult. Marketing Analytics partners with marketers and technologists in Growth, Brand, Community, Revenue and Product Marketing.
Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 2-days-a-week in-office culture as our baseline. This role will be based in our Amsterdam hub.
About the role
We’re seeking a senior leader to advance and accelerate Growth Marketing Analytics at Miro who is passionate about building impactful teams, driving data-driven decision making and proactively contributing to strategic decisions. We have a strong marketing analytics foundation – tens of millions of users and relationships with 99% of the Fortune 100– and are committed to investing deeply to serve the needs of users around the world.
What will you do?
- Scale, mentor, and encourage a team of highly skilled analysts.
- Ensure clarity, consistency and visual efficiency of reporting on key marketing metrics. Success is defined by how often analytics dashboards are used for each weekly review and by whether leadership review key dashboards with their first cup of coffee every morning
- Influence marketing leadership thinking and decision-making by credibly representing both the business and data point of view. High quality, strategic decisions are crucial for our long term success, and you will be in the middle of this!
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to improve data infrastructure and acquire the data sources required for the next level insights.
- Work with Operations, Technology, and Finance teams to ensure marketing data quality and consistency across all teams and drive automation.
- Building in-house, first-party marketing data solutions that support our unique business model, while testing new third-party tracking and modeling solutions.
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of proven experience in analytics, consulting, or related quantitative roles with heavy focus on marketing; 2+ years of analytics team building and management
- Knowledge of marketing measurement and attribution, funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, etc.
- Experienced in working with sophisticated, data-driven marketing teams
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured & data-supported way
- Advanced SQL knowledge and able to guide teammates, A/B Testing, and statistical analysis. Knowledge of several BI tools. Our tech stack is Looker, DBT, Snowflake
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills. Solid experience dealing with stakeholders at diverse levels (from peers to execs)
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.