About the team
The SCE team builds and delivers learning at scale to Miro’s 40M+ worldwide users through four core programs: live facilitated experiences and on-demand courses, in-app education, our Help Center, and the Digital Customer Success program. We are building out an exciting new experience for our customers by onboarding, educating, and continually supporting their success with Miro. As part of our collaborative process, we work closely with colleagues in customer support, marketing, and product to improve the overall customer experience.
About the role
It's an outstanding time to be at Miro. We are growing at hyperspeed and changing the way people collaborate, but we can't do it without enabling our users to self-serve. As a Help Center Writer, you will join the Scaled Customer Experience (SCE) team and will partner closely with our Customer Support team to increase the impact of our content. This role reports to the Head of Help Center and will be responsible for its content. Your role will be essential in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale. We expect this person to be based in our Amsterdam office.
What you’ll do
- Create and author outstanding self-serve content, crafting high-quality articles with supporting assets (i.e. images and gifs, tabbed and accordioned navigation, tips, comparison tables, CTAs, and infographics)
- Use data-driven analysis and research to inform decision-making
- Research, lead and oversee the completion of cross-functional writing projects, striving to become a product SME and stay in step with product releases/updates
- Understand customer pain points by talking to Support, PMMs and digging into Help Center data to identify trends, and carrying out solutions that reduce inbound support tickets and increase overall usage and satisfaction metrics
- Collaborate with Miro’s brand and marketing teams to ensure a polished look and feel and consistency in tone and voice across Help Center articles
What you'll need
- 2-3 years of overall experience focused on writing user-friendly content for SaaS and Business-to-Consumer enterprises
- Exceptional grasp of structured content, grammar, formatting, and writing for Help Centers
- Experience using data analysis to evaluate and report on the performance of high-traffic knowledge bases or content sites
- Experience with at least one popular content management system, ie. Zendesk
- Passion for learning the intricacies of product functionality and a desire to simplify knowledge and teach others
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Ability to prioritize work in the backlog in conjunction with current projects will be a plus
- Experience with localization a strong plus
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.