About the team
We are a dynamic team of technology professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that accompany rapid scaling. Our mission is clear: Grow Miro as fast and as profitably as possible. Our technology and data strategy are critical to our success.
About the role
We are searching for a seasoned executive to build and lead our global CIO organization. Reporting directly to our CFO, this role offers a steep learning curve, the opportunity to scale a function, a close partnership with our executive leadership team, and a platform to make a lasting impact on Miro. Your scope and accountability traverses the full spectrum of Miro’s enterprise wide technology, systems, and data strategy/operations (note: does not include software engineering). You’ll marry vision, technical expertise, pragmatism, and creativity to empower others and further our use of data in key decisions. You’ll contribute to Miro’s growth and profitability by solving some of our most difficult scaling challenges!
What you’ll do
- Build and develop our global IT strategy and lead an agile, “internal customer-focused” organization focused on partnership and business needs
- Develop and deliver on a comprehensive, scalable, resource-efficient strategy for Miro’s business technology and systems portfolio
- Architect and drive our business data and analytics engineering strategy, creating the processes, systems, and cross-functional alignment required to deliver timely reliable, easy-to-access/use data and advanced data analytics
- Scale our IT operations function with a focus on empowering and improving the productivity of our employees
- Lead continuing digital transformation and champion enterprise-wide automation program, priorities, and roadmap
- Oversee portfolio and processes for public company-level data governance, security and compliance
- Partner with our product and go-to-market teams to describe and contextualize how we use Miro daily
What you’ll need
- 15+ years of experience in the software industry
- A track record of building and scaling purpose-led, global organizations in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of enterprise technology and processes and IT operations
- Passion and expertise on how to build and scale a data program into a competitive advantage
- Exceptional business instincts - you understand Miro’s customers, product, and business - and use it to inform key significant decisions
What's in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.