About the team
The Renewals org is a diverse team, based in hubs across the globe, responsible for managing all Miro subscription renewals, direct and through the partner channel. We are looking for you to complete our team and start owning the relationship with our most valued customers. All ideas and initiatives are welcome with a highly collaborative approach and a mindset that we are better together.
About the role
The Renewals Manager is tasked with owning the renewal journey for our existing customer base, achieving a high retention rate across their assigned territory, and partnering closely with cross-functional teams to delight our customers and ensure long term success with Miro. You will take an active role in driving this critical aspect of the customer lifecycle, minimizing attrition and creating favorable outcomes for our customers.
This role will report to one of our two Renewals Team Managers in the US.
What you’ll do
- Own the renewal process from initiation to close
- Interact directly with customers and partners (from ICs to the C-suite) to manage the renewal conversation and process
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales teams to understand customer's goals and identify upsell opportunities
- Defend and improve customer retention metrics
- Suggest improvements to current processes/workflows and work cross-functionally to implement and enable
- Work with our distributed team to produce an extraordinary customer experience
- Maintain an accurate 120-day forecast
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial/closing SaaS role (customer success, renewals, or account management) managing a large book of business including high value ARR accounts
- Courageous communicator: Comfortable speaking with customers on all levels, from procurement to executives
- Collaborate cross-functionally in the customer's best interests, with our accounting, finance, deal desk, support, success and sales teams
- Change agent: Quick learner and can work effectively in a fast-paced and evolving organization
- Detail and process oriented
- Japanese speaking skills are a big plus!
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Fully paid medical insurance including family
- Free lunches on In-hub days
- Fully stocked pantry (always)
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a global distributed team
- Parental leave and family planning allowance
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.