About the Role
Miro is rapidly growing its Customer Success organization in the Americas, and we are looking for a Head of Miro Professional Services to lead our fast growing services team. The Head of PS at Miro is responsible for a team of high caliber Customer Success consultants who focus on helping our customers maximize the value they get transforming their business with Miro. The ideal candidate is an inspiring leader who works with the team to lead from the front, and consults closely with our largest customers to help them deliver innovative solutions, value and results with their usage of Miro. We also expect this leader to work closely with our existing partners and experts in the Miro community.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for a rapidly growing team of Miro Professional Services consultants
- Drive deeper value at customers by helping them transform their businesses using Miro
- Become a Miro product champion and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes.
- Help the team discover, scope, and deliver outstanding services engagements to our valuable customers
- Drive Miro product adoption by understanding and delivering to key business outcomes
- Build and continuously develop executive relationships at key customers and partners.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years leading a Professional Services function at a high performing enterprise SaaS company with at least $50MM in ARR revenue, and/or have a solid track record of managing large, complex customer engagements at a large consulting company such as Deloitte, Accenture, PWC, Slalom, etc.
- Strong track record working with customers in the Fortune 100 delivering multi-million dollar Agile transformation services engagements.
- Experience managing teams of 10 or more and working with larger teams with partners included
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to hire and grow a team of skilled and experienced Professional Services Consultants
- Quick learner and can thrive in a constantly evolving hyper-growth startup environment.
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scale-up environment with hyper growth potential
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.