About the team
Creator Success is a new team under broader Community Success in Miro's Marketing department. Creator Success' team mission is to amplify the voice of Miroverse Creators that define the future of visual collaboration by enabling user generated content (UGC) and providing operational and marketing support to Creators.
Collaborating with the Miroverse Product team, the Miro Creator Success team will focus on making the Miroverse and the Miro Community an attractive platform for Creators to promote their work and showcase thought leadership in their domains.
About the role
The Creator Success Manager (Partners) is responsible for creating high-value content assets in collaboration with Miro's Partners and Customers. The overarching goal is to bring more new users to Miroverse, strengthen the existing community, and increase the marketability of Miroverse! Miroverse is Miro’s Community and Partner-generated content hub, is a highly strategic community surface that is the center of gravity for Miro’s 40M+ users to gain inspiration and collaborate together.
What you’ll do
The Creator Success Manager (Partners) will be responsible for the co-creation of branded thought leadership content on Miroverse and Miro Community. They will be the primary point of contact for acquiring, onboarding, training, and enabling Miro's enterprise customers, partners, and brands as Creators on Miro's Community Platforms. They will drive cross-functional initiatives and lead the strategy and execution of Partner content campaigns in collaboration with Miro's Partnerships, Enterprise Marketing and Community teams.
- Growth: This person will be accountable for growing the Partner Creator program, by crafting a cohesive approach to partnerships on Miroverse
- Content Management: Develop and produce branded content campaigns in collaboration with Miroverse Partner Creators
- Training & Enablement: Develop learning and training resources for Creators to increase the quality of user generated content submissions
- Moderation: Increase the number and the quality of Miroverse monthly submissions, and optimizing the publishing process
Engagement: Increase community engagement and participation in the Miroverse and Forum, and proactively finding opportunities to drive awareness. Connect with users in our forum space to promote meaningful dialogue and program participation and peer-to-peer support in a user-friendly way
What you’ll need
- 5+ years working in content marketing, partner marketing or community
- 2+ years working in a fast paced B2B SaaS organization
- Knowledge and experience of how to nurture users in online communities
- Outstanding skills in project management and prioritization
- Proven track record coordinating multiple projects and ensure timely delivery
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great attention to detail: you’re highly organized and analytical
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work across global cultures and influence senior leaders
- Deeply passionate about community building and an active member of an online community
- A people person, ready to engage with our community
- Remain current on the latest trends and issues
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
What's in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.