About the Role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team, and we are looking for an IT Asset Specialist to join us! In this role you will work with a variety of vendors, services, and equipment to help with our goal of delivering IT services and hardware to the business in a seamless manner.
The IT Asset Specialist is responsible for fulfilling requests to order hardware and software, as well as ensuring that technology assets are tracked properly throughout their life-cycle. They process all incoming equipment, make updates to inventory and task-tracking systems, and coordinate the return/disposal of obsolete equipment. Other responsibilities include the ongoing management of software licenses for our internal services.
About the Team
The main objective of the People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure to enable people efficiency and compliance, allowing people to work without distraction. As a part of People Excellence, the IT team works on software, hardware and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with multiple departments to support IT team
- Maintain IT equipment, including: ordering, logging received equipment/distribution, ensuring they match purchases, storing it securely, and conducting periodic inventory checks
- Plan, monitor and record software licenses and assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts and timely renewal of services
- Track utilization to ensure that hardware/software assets which are not in use are recovered, relocated, or disposed of in accordance with Miro's internal policies
- Work with our teammates and vendors to oversee the status of equipment repair or replacement
- Coordinate the movement of equipment between locations, including research of the best shipping method and generation of shipping labels
- Maintain and develop a process for check in and check out of loaned equipment
- Maintain and lead all the aspects of stockrooms, submit direct requests for the equipment needed to keep stockroom inventory levels up to date, and apply FIFO methods when assigning assets
- Assist in optimizing purchase receiving processes
What you’ll need
- 2+ year experience of asset management at an organization with 200+employees
- 3+ years of IT experience (help desk, system administration, engineering)
- Recent admin experience with cloud systems such as Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, OKTA would be a plus
- Good understanding of modern licensing structures and B2B payment workflows
- Ability to prioritize and be responsible for multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Great communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.