About the team
Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are always looking for customer-focused individuals to join us in the future! Whilst we are not actively recruiting for this position at this time, we anticipate an open role in the next few months and would like to start having conversations now to build our network.
A Customer Success Manager on our Team has many responsibilities from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services. Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
We are seeking expressions of interest in all Customer Success roles, including:
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Strategic Customer Success Manager
- Senior Manager, Customer Success
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of roughly 25 - 50 Enterprise customers
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Identify, track and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro through training and enablement
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify additional license opportunities.
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
What you'll need
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role managing complex accounts
- Experience working in Saas environment is preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of helping build out our Enterprise Customer Success processes
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as you collaborate with various stakeholders within Miro
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills
- Willing and able to travel abroad occasionally
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Fully paid medical insurance including family
- Free lunches on In-hub days
- Fully stocked pantry (always)
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Parental leave and family planning allowance
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.