About the team
Our Real Estate & Workplace Services team is responsible for curating and sustaining our unique Miro work environments around the world, helping to bring our values to life in the physical sense. We are responsible for the full life cycle of our physical workplaces, from ‘conceptualization to expiration’, and we are a key facilitator of the experience by way of our workspaces, services, and amenities.
About the role
We’re rapidly growing in Berlin and in the process of expanding to a potential new building. To support this expansion, the existing Mironeers and newcomers, we need a dedicated resource for oversight and management of the workplace. This person will drive process creation and improvement across their region.
What you’ll do
- You will be both execution-focused, leading to ensure our day-to-day business runs the way it should, and strategy-focused, helping to ensure we are contributing to the long-term health of Miro; you will move between these elevations frequently
- Management of vendor service contracts, periodic and ongoing performance & financial review, conducting RFPs, and assured performance of the team, including service provider. Experience in planning, budgeting, vendor, and partner management
- Leads and continues to develop and oversee the workplace(s) for their region that aligns with Miro’s goals and values. Ensure a thriving hub in the region by assessing processes and issues and working with key partners
- Built a process for optimally supervising and predicting our Operating spend in their region
- Helped define our food program and delivered on consistent implementation and improvement
What you’ll need
- Be a servant-leader who comes equipped to build and maintain a team of both employees and service partners
- Have 3-5 years of proven success in the tactical and operational aspects of facilities management, project management, and workplace services in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Exhibit strong analytical, conceptual thinking, and execution skills. Be a creative problem solver with a problem-solving approach
- Deliver concise and simple written and verbal communications to cross-functional partners and executives
- Have an excellent grasp of business financial concepts, financial analysis, and budget formulation
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.