About the team
As Miro matures, the need for tying business value to product function becomes more and more important. The Value Engineering Team will systematically develop structures that help tie the business objectives of the customer to the value that they receive from Miro (both qualitatively and quantitatively) to the product functions and features. This allows customers to understand the benefit of Miro as well as optimizing and maturing their usage. Further, this team can help pinpoint whitespace in current customers and drive cross-organizational growth.
About the role
As a founding member of our Value Engineering function, you'll help to define overall VE strategy, conduct business value analysis at our largest, most strategic customers, deliver executive-level presentations to CxOs, and build and manage automated tools that quantify the value of Miro throughout the entire customer journey.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with customers, Partners, Sales, CS, and Solution Engineering to identify, prioritize, and quantify key business drivers and understand how our solutions will help customers meet their strategic objectives
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer business processes, and market trends
- Collaborate with customers to measure and benchmark the financial and operational improvements before and after implementing Miro
- Craft and deliver presentations to C-level executives
- Assist in the development of automated tools (Return On Investment models & Value Assessments) that will be leveraged by the entire go-to-market organization, to scale Miro’s value messaging broadly
- Enable our sales team to facilitate value-oriented discovery and deliver high-level business value/impact analysis
- Create applicable re-usable value content to support financial and operational improvements
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of Value Engineering/Value Consulting experience at a SaaS organization
- Experience supporting a number of different verticals (Professional Services, Technology, Retail, Manufacturing are a plus)
- Experience working with different buyer personas (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Design, etc)
- A background in crafting and delivering compelling presentations and business case artifacts (internally or externally facing)
- Strong proficiency in developing financial models of varying complexity
- Fundamental understanding of financial statements and how to interpret them
- Strong Executive presence
- Experience facilitating and working towards tangible outcomes through design-led workshops
- A self-starter who takes initiative, wants to help build VE from the ground up, is creative, collaborative, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.