About the team
As Miro matures, the need for tying business value to product function becomes more and more important. Our team will systematically develop structures that help tie the business objectives of the customer to the value that they receive from Miro (both qualitatively and quantitatively) to the product functions and features. This allows customers to understand the benefit of Miro as well as optimizing and maturing their usage. Further, this team can help pinpoint whitespace in current customers and drive cross-organizational growth.
About the role
As a founding member of our Value Engineering function, you'll help to define overall VE strategy, program manage the automated value selling tools that quantify the value of Miro throughout the entire customer journey, develop compelling value selling content that can be used across the globe, build benchmarking capabilities and content, as well as provide enablement and support for the sales organization. As the program matures, you will also develop a partner support structure, conduct business value analysis with customers, and deliver executive-level presentations to CxOs.
What you’ll do
- Program manage interactive value selling tools – create new content and refresh and extend existing content
- Articulate technical requirements for platform/application development direction that meet strategic business goals
- Apply business and financial management expertise to craft and build technical value models for the use in the creation of financial business cases that support cloud-based technology investments
- Work closely with customers, Partners, Sales, CS, and Solution Engineering to identify, prioritize, and quantify key business drivers and understand how our solutions will help customers meet their strategic objectives
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer business processes, and market trends
- Develop and maintain databases of Benchmarking and Business Case KPIs
- Provide support to the value engineering and sales organization in their development of value propositions
- Act as a key presenter in enablement sessions
What you’ll need
- 4+ years in a value selling, business management, or consulting role for a software organization
- Previous experience developing and managing automated tools supporting revenue generation
- Proficient in software development practices and can articulate the internal and external-facing application requirements to developers, business stakeholders, and end-users
- Experience supporting a number of different verticals (Professional Services, Technology, Retail, Manufacturing are a plus)
- Experience working with different buyer personas (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Design, etc)
- A background in crafting and delivering compelling presentations and business case artifacts (internally or externally facing)
- Strong proficiency in developing financial models of varying complexity
- Fundamental understanding of financial statements and how to interpret them
- Experience facilitating and driving to tangible outcomes through design-led workshops
- A self-starter who takes initiative, wants to help build VE from the ground up, is creative, collaborative, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive Equity Package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.