About the role
As our mobile go to person you will partner with User Research, Product Analytics, Design, Engineering, and Marketing to help their functions work together with maximum efficiency in the environment of trust and diversity. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve customer experience and accelerate business growth.
We are looking for a strong person to come in and define the vision, strategy and roadmap for Miro on mobile. Mobile has a distinct value proposition within the broad offering of Miro. We are exited to see our Miro mobile usage growing, and we are committed to deliver a delightful and productive app. It offers an extraordinary opportunity, and we want you to help us materialise it.
About the team
The Miro mobile team enables users to collaborate on a whiteboard anytime from anywhere using the best capabilities the device offers.
Our team's mission is make it joyful for our users to get back to their board in a snap, catch up and collaborate asynchronously.
What's outstanding about us is that we are both a product and a platform team! Our platform is used by many Miro teams to deliver engaging customer experiences for mobile.
What you’ll do
- Work on a growing strategic product that will impact our users’ way to work
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process and take ownership of the product all the way from inception to production
- You are responsible for the product life cycle in collaboration with your functional partners
- Continually learn from our customers and support agents, analyze user research data and join customer interviews, to make sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs
- Work closely with outstanding pros in design and dev, in a high-standards environment
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience working on a mobile app
- Previous work experience in the productivity space
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to analyze product usage and funnels to reach data-driven decisions
- Strong sense of business-thinking that enable you to identify the next opportunities and set a clear direction for the product
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A "can do" spirit
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Find out more about the function and opportunities on our brand new Product Career Page!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.