About the team
The Marketing Insights team supports Marketing, Sales and Product partners in telling a clear and compelling story of Miro’s purpose as a business and the value we deliver to the people and organizations who use our products.
We are an expert and resourceful team of sleeves-up researchers from tech and consumer brand backgrounds with a record of driving strategic impact from customer understanding. We care about outcomes as much as insights, and we measure our success on the decisions enabled and actions unblocked by our work.
About the role
Miro is loved by companies large and small around the world. As our business scales, our go-to-market strategy is evolving to better meet the needs of the world's most sophisticated customers. As the Enterprise Research Lead, you’ll be a critical addition to the team; bringing your expertise in this hands-on role to understand the enterprise customer psyche, decision-making process (rational and emotional) and help our marketers translate these into powerful sales and marketing communications across all the touchpoints at our disposal.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement an ongoing learning plan to map the buyer & influence ecosystem within our target industries and organizational functions
- Establish and expand source of truth understanding (personas, ICPs, market profiles) of Miro's key buyer audiences
- Evaluate and optimize our enterprise marketing communications and sales enablement content
- Design and execute research that fuels thought leadership, content marketing and magnet content to build brand presence and drive MQLs
- Turn your insights into action through clarifying stories that create understanding and belief
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of hands-on mixed-methods research against B2B elite /executive audiences with demonstrated impact on marketing and sales funnel strategy and outcomes. Preference for direct support of the sales motion of enterprise-grade software
- Experience applying and triangulating signal from primary and secondary sources to the development of buyer and user personas, customer journeys, and market understanding
- Experience developing thought leadership and content marketing research to drive lead generation, account-based marketing and brand reputation
- Past work doing research to inform and optimize messaging frameworks and copy
- An instinct for balancing academic rigor with operating constraints to move fast without compromising quality
- Situational awareness and agility to be relevant and strategic in the changing business context and requirements of a hypergrowth organization
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.