About the team
The Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly experienced team of folks who pride ourselves on finding ways to answer some of the most exciting yet sophisticated business questions.
About the role
As Miro grows, we are looking to expand the Analytics team and to hire a strong Sales/Success Analyst. You will support Sales and Success teams by giving them timely and easy access to key customer metrics and by proactively identifying and sharing strategic insights about our customer base. The Sales team will rely on your data to prioritize their efforts, the Success team will use your insights to have strategic conversations with their customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will support the foundation for the Sales & Success Analytics team and will contribute to the company’s growth.
What you’ll do
- Find the stories buried in data and build scalable solutions (such as dashboards) that enable sales and success to be successful at their job.
- Ensure clarity, consistency and visual efficiency of reporting to make sure sales and success people can find the right data and insight easily and utilize them often.
- Be a vocal and proactive partner. Guide your key stakeholders line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to improve our analytics infrastructure and data quality.
- Enjoy being outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of Analytics or Data Science experience, ideally in a SaaS or hyper-growth tech organization
- Profound experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets
- Find the stories buried in data using statistical analysis
- Experience in BI tools (e.g Looker) and designing and building dashboards
- Experience in managing project independently, partnering with sales, success, revenue operations professionals
- Focus on delivering results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection.
What's in it for you
- Equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.