About the team
Miro is a successful and fast-growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. We developed our product in a monolith application paradigm but it’s time to change it.
The infrastructure stream is a part of the Engineering organization. We aim to empower product development teams to deliver value to end-users as fast as possible and safely. We provide an internal platform for infrastructure including internal services for microservices, together with services to make sure quality and security meet the higher expectations of our Enterprise customers across the world.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Operations manager who can help to scale the Infrastructure team by improving the efficiency of internal processes and communication to make sure all business as usual duties are executed in time, and everyone in the stream is aligned on their contribution to the company, and stream goals.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain effective communication channels and knowledge management systems for the Infrastructure stream
- Resolve uncertainty and non-actual stream assets like slack channels and groups, email groups, etc.
- Bond the Infrastructure stream at all levels to make sure they work as one team united by common goals. Support stream and sub-stream events like off-sites, strategy planning, and bonding
- Build effective processes and align stream effort regularly for business operation duties like headcount planning, budgeting, R&D Tax credit (WBSO)
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports for the main Stream’s metrics
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience within the process and project management in a tech company
- Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives of 10+ people
- Experience with the software development process
- Proven ability to create a structured visual presentation
- Proven experience working with data analytics software (Looker, PowerBI)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to structure and simplify information
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure of different interests
- High EQ: ability to gain trust and set up good relationships with different people
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.