About the team
Miro’s timeless mission is to empower teams to create the next big things. There are millions of creators, builders, and innovators motivated by making an impact to the world, and we aim to achieve our mission both by providing best solutions for collaboration and innovation and by enabling peer to peer, company to company connection through building a powerful community where Miro users come together to solve the world’s biggest problems.
Within the Growth team, our goal is to bring Miro to as many customers as we can, and we accomplish this through quick iterations, rapid learning and tons of A/B testing.
About the role
To help us deliver world-class reliability (and to move faster - we believe that well engineered software is cheaper in the long run!), we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who would partner a few product teams in Growth to both offer hands-on help with infrastructure matters and coach engineers within teams on building reliable, scalable applications.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with the product teams to help deliver quality solutions (mostly external facing Kubernetes hosted applications built with Node.js, Java or Kotlin)
- Act as a subject matter expert of SRE practices, coach and mentor engineers on SRE matters
- Drive automation within the organisation utilising Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Own the CI/CD process for the microservices and our infrastructure
What you’ll Need
- 5+ years in a DevOps role working closely with other engineers
- Experience building and handling AWS cloud-native services
- Experience with delivering and supporting Kubernetes (EKS) hosted microservices
- Experience with setting up automated release of Kubernetes services using CI/CD tools (Bamboo, GitLab, GitHub) and Helm
- Experience with Terraform for Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Python for scripting
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible)
- Solid understanding on how modern web applications work
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.