About the team
You will be part of The Financial Reporting & Controls team that is responsible for providing accurate financials, building our financial infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and make an immediate impact at a rapidly growing organization. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities.
About the role
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who can get things done. Do you want to help scale a finance team that is a true business partner to a hyper-growth, innovative software company and not just a back-office function? Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to building a global leader in the online collaboration space? If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
In this role, you will become part of a passionate Accounts Receivable team spread across our offices in Austin, Amsterdam, and Yerevan. You will help us take our processes to the next level. You participate in cross-functional Accounts Receivable improvement processes, and you work closely with colleagues from Customer Success and Finance. The goal is to ensure that new customers experience the smoothest possible onboarding and that the processes are scalable due to Miro’s enormous growth. You are continuously working with both external and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements and implement them. In this Accounts Receivable Specialist role, you will be reporting to the Accounts Receivable Lead (based in our Amsterdam hub). Your contributions will be valued and integral as we scale.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for delivering quality billing by ensuring that invoiced amounts are billed correctly and making sure that all partner queries are resolved in a proactive manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional global teams to ensure that all payments-related issues are effectively resolved
- Innovate, automate, and challenge the status quo seeking continuous improvement of the quote-to-cash process
- Own and be the first point of contact for the billing process of our enterprise clients
- Optimize process and collaborate with sales and customer service
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in all-round Accounts Receivable/Billing
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience collaborating with a distributed team
- Intermediate Excel experience: the ability to work with pivot tables and lookup functions
- Self-motivated, organized, and efficient worker with high standards for quality of work output
- Nice to have: Experience managing Accounts Receivable/Billing with NetSuite and Salesforce
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.