About the team
As a member of the Financial Reporting & Controls team, you will be responsible for providing accurate financials, building our financial infrastructure, and ensuring smooth operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and make an immediate impact at a rapidly growing organization. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities.
About the role
This role will have ownership over the data, processes, and controls that drive the accuracy of our global sales commissions. You should be comfortable analyzing large amounts of data to develop reports and insights for business partners, senior leaders, and external auditors.
We are looking for a self-starter who can challenge the status quo and bring new ideas on how we can build better processes and data quality. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the business to design and implement improvements that result in a more accurate and efficient commissions process.
What you’ll do
- Own the reconciliation, reporting, and analysis of sales data to ensure that annual recurring revenue and commissions are reflected timely and accurately
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvements to the reporting of sales and commission data
- Analyze monthly commissions, bookings, and revenue data, prepare reports, and present key insights to senior leadership
- Assist with the implementation of Xactly commissions tool
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects pertaining to sales, commissions, and revenue reporting
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience within a Revenue Operations, Finance/Accounting, Commissions, or Order Management role (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Advanced Excel expertise, i.e. Pivot tables and Lookup functions
- Experience managing, cleansing, and manipulating large datasets
- Strong Salesforce skillset. Experience with Salesforce CPQ preferred.
- Nice to have: Familiar with Xactly or other ICM; SQL and/or Looker
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.