About the Role
The Solutions Manager, Digital Customer Success will join our fast growing global Digital Customer Success team to help Miro serve our customers in a scaled way. They will be part of a team that defines, plans, and executes Miro’s digital-first Customer Success Strategy in order to build solutions and programs to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction and engagement. They will partner closely with marketing, education, product, support and sales to build a cohesive experience for our rapidly growing customer base. As Solutions Manager, Digital Customer Success you will be an integral part of defining Miro's future and transform the way we engage with our customers in order to improve gross retention, license activation and adoption of targeted accounts. This role will require creativity, strategic thinking, team work, and the drive to get things done.
About the Team
The Global Digital Customer Success team at Miro sets and executes Miro’s digital-first engagement strategy to help our customers not only see, but realize the value of visual collaboration with Miro at scale. This is not an easy task which is why we work hard to collaborate across teams and support one another to improve our customer’s journey and the value they receive from using our products. Digital Customer Success is a key priority for our business and being part of this fast growing, innovative, and goal oriented team will get broad visibility and great opportunity to grow.
What you’ll do
- Design and build digital-first programs throughout the customer lifecycle and measure performance and business impact
- Identifying new opportunities for efficiency and productivity across the Customer Experience organization
- Build solutions to set the foundation for our digital first, outcomes based engagement model, delivering personalized resources, at the right time, and in the right format to our customers
- Key initiatives may include; Establishing an organization-wide process to capture key contacts and roles, implementing a sales handover, identifying and integrating data across platforms, designing and creating digital-first customer engagement programs, measuring, analyzing, and monitoring program performance
What you’ll need
- 4+ years in Customer Experience or Customer facing team in B2B SaaS companies
- 2+ years of experience building a tech touch, digital success or scaled Customer Success programs
- 2+ years of Project Management experience, ability to work with other teams to breakdown tasks and key milestones
- Expertise administrating tools like Salesforce and Gainsight
- Ability to identify trends through data analysis and turning insights into actionable outcomes
- Experience running complex, simultaneous, cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent change management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate at all levels, escalate program issues, and mitigate risks
- Ability to convert a futuristic vision into strategically executable projects and tactical action plans with measurable results
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.