About the team
Our greatest goal in the Miro Enterprise team is to empower large businesses to take control of our collaboration tools. This is vital because Miro is used by 99% of the Fortune 100. Thus our team focuses on ensuring that Enterprises are enabled to best use our product for all of their hybrid work needs.
You might be familiar with our product, now imagine it's used not by a team of tens but of thousands. This comes with an additional set of challenges that must be handled at scale: advanced security, integrations with identity providers, user administration, data lifecycle management, data segregation and residency, analytics and much more. If these types of problems sound exciting for you to tackle collaboratively in a team, then the Enterprise team is right for you!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. When we return to the office, Mironeers will work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in the office in the heart of Amsterdam.
About the Role
We have separate roles for Software Engineers in Frontend and Backend on the Enterprise team. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be working closely with dedicated Designers, Product Managers, and Quality Engineers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving technical problems of large scope and complexity in collaboration with other teams
- Crafting high quality frontend applications with reusable components
- Taking long-term responsibility for an initiative
- Building best-in-class product experiences for customers
What you'll need
- Experience with testing at different levels of front end applications
- Background in product-based companies
Our tech stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, React Native
- Backend: Java 11, Spring (Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL
Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS, Docker, Linux
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary and equity package (RSUs)
- Medical insurance coverage
- Pension plan
- Commute benefits: NS Business Card or reimbursement of your commute
- Budget to set-up your WFH equipment
- Centrally located office with a flexible schedule and lunch, snacks, and drinks provided
- Generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam
If you’re interested, love teamwork and care about quality let’s discuss the opportunity!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.