About the team
The Miro Support Team is a vital function of Miro.
We act as the link between our product and our users. By helping them every day, we gain valuable insights and push new ideas to craft Miro's constantly evolving product roadmap.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of emotional intelligence and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth.
We dream big, work hard, and play as a team to win the world. As a rapidly growing organization, there are opportunities for internal growth and career development. If you're hard-working, adventurous and have a collaborative mentality, come join our Miro Support team! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Are you passionate about technology and using it to solve problems? Do you enjoy providing guidance to customers and those whom you work with? If so, we’re looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Support Team at Miro! The objective of this role will be to provide outstanding support to our customers by investigating and solving problems while collaborating with our core engineers. We could use your expertise to join our journey in creating technology that is changing the way people communicate throughout the world.
What you’ll do
- Be a power user of Miro and acquire a detailed understanding of our product and internal systems
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering team
- Help the Customer Support Representatives with the toughest cases
- Solve technical support topics including SCIM integrations, SAML SSO, JIRA, API
- Collaborate within and outside of your team to support broader business objectives
- Lead or participate in projects to improve our internal team or external organizational processes
What you'll need
- 1-3 years of experience in technical customer-facing roles (e.g. Technical Customer Support, Sales/Solutions Engineering, IT Helpdesk Engineer, etc)
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus!)
- An effective collaborator; encouraging of other team members in their success
- Ability to solve problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate sophisticated solutions in written communication
- An understanding of client-to-server interaction
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools/Firebug
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.