About the team
This role will report to Miro’s Head of Events as one of the key leaders on the Marketing Team, and you will be seen as a leader and top contributor of Miro’s event initiatives. Join a team of driven and remarkable event marketing professionals who believe in the power of delivering compelling and ground-breaking events.
About the role
In this role at Miro, the Events and Experiences Lead will contribute to the development and execution of a diverse portfolio of global events that align to our roadmap to engage our 35 million+ users in a hybrid world, helping to deliver on our goal to embed Miro in the hearts and minds of our rapidly growing Community of users and Customers. You should be an expert and agile project lead that can work in a fast-paced environment and within multiple work streams, and can resource and work cross functionally. The role will work closely with the Head of Events as the team works with internal and external contributors around the world to ensure that Miro delivers on highly engaging and impactful events globally to targeted audiences. Ready to bring the magic of Miro to millions through highly effective and innovative events and experiences? Let's talk!
What you’ll do
- Support delivery of best-in-class event campaigns for Miro users, running the spectrum from small and intimate to large-scale standout user conferences
- Lead within a dynamic and engaged team to achieve outsize impact
- Bring your expertise to help support Miro’s event strategy for our growing Community of users and customers
- Provide project management excellence through build out and management of processes and timelines
- Regularly communicate deadlines and interdependency to ensure milestones are met and to ensure cross functional teams have the information and assets needed to effectively deliver key priorities
- Help support tracking and management of program budgets to streamline needs, including compliance and reporting
- Have a clear understanding to help deliver data analysis and metrics reporting that provide key business insights for overall program efficiency and tracking toward goals
- Working with the team, drive development and management of program and production milestones as they tie to the production aspects of multi-layered virtual, hybrid and in-person experiential events
- Deliver original and authentic experiences at scale
What you'll need
- 8+ years’ experience managing all phases of planning and implementing live, virtual and hybrid events preferably in the high-tech industry
- Strong stakeholder engagement with the ability to influence
- Hyper focused on accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow through
- Excellent organizational and project management skills to support time-sensitive requirements and tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work across global teams
- Familiarity and technical expertise in collaborative and planning tools including Miro, Asana, Google Workplace, Slack, and Microsoft Office, and familiarity and use of digital event platforms like Hopin, Bevy, Swapcard, and Cvent or other comparable event platforms
- Not afraid to ask questions, try new things and think creatively
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.