About the team
This role will report to Miro’s Head of Community Programs as part of the Community and Marketing Team. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams as we build Programs that encourage thoughtful, diverse, and compelling contributions from the Miro Community. Jump in as we craft the future of Miro and engage our incredible users and future users in remarkable ways all day, every day.
About the role
The Community Lead will be responsible for building, growing and engaging with professional service providers in our Miro Professional Network and Expert Community at Miro. This role will develop engaging tactics and a comprehensive strategy to enable this community to secure client engagements and build their businesses and portfolios (on Miroverse) with Miro. This is an outstanding opportunity for a community builder with technical experience and execution chops. Bring your passion for people doing excellent things together and build the next chapter in the Miro Community story.
What you’ll do
- Build a strong and engaged community of Miro professional service providers to support the growth of Miro and its communities
- Run the day to day operations of the Miro Professional Network and Expert Community, including managing community engagement, content creation, and other tactics to support and enable the community to achieve their goals and the goals of the program
- Develop empowering events exclusively for the Miro Professional Network and Expert Community, and drive events led by Experts for the broader user base
- You’ll develop a tiered programming approach for the Expert Community, leveraging Experts in different areas of the business and training them to be the Miro representative in their city or region
- Identify passionate potential Experts and implement an incentive program to nurture and reward them to become (and remain) engaged Miro Experts
- Streamline Miro Expert application process. Recruit, select, train, and onboard new Experts
- Provide feedback from members on product experience, sentiment and member needs
- Help build out workflows and processes for the healthy functioning of the Miro Professional Network and Expert Community
- Be a spokesperson and external representative as the Program Lead and “face of Miro.” You will be active on social media and engage on all surfaces where Experts live and play (ie; Miroverse)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders on Product/PMM, Social, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure adoption and awareness of the programs
- You have great attention to detail, you’re highly organized, analytical and have great verbal and written communication skills. You are an extremely adept collaborator, natural connector, thrive with a challenge and are willing to go the extra kilometer or mile to ensure your work benefits the company and the users and customers it serves
What you'll need
- 7+ years of experience in XFN program management and community engagement strategy, both online and offline
- Track record of getting down in the trenches with the community of users, moderating forums and building deep relationships with members online and in person
- An understanding of how to nurture passionate super users within a community and empower them to engage with the community and represent the Miro brand
- Exceptional written communication skills and strong at planning, organizing, and prioritizing projects
- Strong attention to detail, analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to use data to make decisions
- Remain current on the latest trends and issues relating to consultants and hybrid work
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach to building and growing in a hyper growth environment
- Sales enablement experience a plus
- Customer Education or learning design experience a plus
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.