About the role
Miro is rapidly growing its Customer Success organization in the Americas, and we are looking for a customer-centric executive to lead our fast growing Strategic Customer Success team! The Head of Strategic Customer Success at Miro is responsible for a team of rockstar Customer Success Managers who focus on helping our customers maximize the value they get through partnering with Miro. The ideal candidate is an inspiring leader who works with the team to lead from the front, and partners closely with cross functional groups at Miro to collaborate on innovative solutions for our customers and delivers results. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, highly collaborative communities.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for a rapidly growing team of Strategic Customer Success Managers
- Improve customer retention metrics (adoption, retention, engagement).
- Become a Miro product champion and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes.
- Help the team identify, improve, and lead all aspects of the health status of each of your customers.
- Drive Miro product adoption by understanding and delivering to key business outcomes
- Build and continuously develop executive relationships at key customers and partners.
- Contribute to team strategy for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
What you'll need
- 3+ years leading an enterprise SaaS Customer Success business, with at least $50MM in ARR revenue, with a solid track record of managing large, complex customer accounts >$1MM in revenue.
- Managed teams of 50 or more
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to hire and grow a team of skilled and experienced Customer Success Managers
- Quick learner and can thrive in a constantly evolving hyper-growth startup environment.
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.