About the role
In this role, you will drive initiatives and objectives to influence, shape, and implement the Organic Growth team's strategy in German-speaking markets. In particular, you will own campaigns and partnerships for the German-speaking markets, monitoring and analyzing campaign performance against plan in order to iterate and optimize for the future.
You will collaborate closely with other dedicated individuals in the Organic Growth team and across other acquisition channels, working as a team to significantly impact the company’s overall success!
This role offers a unique opportunity to apply your German language expertise in a commercial setting. This is an ideal role for someone who is intellectually curious and motivated to discover, test, and analyze how natural language can be optimized to create successful marketing strategies. As part of the Organic Growth team, your efforts in this newly created role will lay the foundation for the team as we scale up and expand.
What you'll do
- Plan and deliver outreach campaigns that drive traffic, leads, and brand loyalty
- Seek out and develop long-term business partnerships with relevant German-speaking bloggers and webmasters
- Use advanced tools and a hands-on approach to identify & get in touch with top online influencers with whom we can collaborate
- Deliver effectively on strategic plans while continually monitoring and analyzing results
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business impact of our work, and help inform strategy based on your observations and empirical data
- Review keyword strategies and website content as needed to ensure that idiomatic keywords and cultural language characteristics are optimized for German-speaking markets
What you'll need
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Previous experience in SEO or content writing is a huge bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability and willingness to self-learn and experiment
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- A great teammate who knows to collaborate with others
- A winning attitude with a constant urge to be a leader in your field
- A degree in marketing, economics, business, or a related field preferred
- Professional fluency in English and German required
- German expertise must include reading and writing with an understanding of regional idioms and slang across German-speaking regions
What's in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.