About the role
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will focus on growing accounts in the enterprise space by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
The Inside Sales Representative is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by using existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identify key partners, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way the ISR businesses work.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and advising customers to identify the ISR needs and pain points.
About the team
Japan is one of four global sales regions of Miro, and Miro Japan was founded in May 2021 for building and grow the business. You'll be one of the key start-up members of this important phase. This team is a critical component of the Japan region business. We work hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing organization, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
What you’ll do
- Partner with our sales team to help land and expand within the existing install base
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on implementing new campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users, and decision-makers
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
What you'll need
- 2+ years of sales experience within the tech industry (SaaS, IT Solutions, etc)
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and opportunity qualification methodology like BANT/MEDDPIC
- You have a positive outlook that can maneuver through ambiguity and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback
- You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Experience in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in the Japanese language (Reading/writing/speaking)
- Conversational English (reading/writing)
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.