About the team
This role will report to Miro’s Head of Community Programs as part of the Community and Marketing Team. You'll collaborate with Product & Growth as we build Programs that encourage thoughtful, diverse, and compelling contributions from the Miro Community. Jump in as we craft the future of Miro and engage our incredible users and future users in remarkable ways all day, every day. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Community Program Manager is a new role at Miro, and will be responsible for developing and carrying out the strategy that enables Miro super users to thrive and succeed within our Community-driven spaces. This is an outstanding opportunity for a community builder with technical experience and execution chops. Bring your passion for people doing excellent things together and build the next chapter in the Miro Community story.
What you’ll do
At Miro, we recognize our super users as key partners. We currently need a Community Program Manager to develop building out a community program for our super user community.
- Execute major community programs from end-to-end; this includes maintaining relationships with key partners, brainstorming, launching pilots, running full delivery, and measuring impact
- Be a spokesperson and external representative within this Miro community
- Develop and deliver program campaigns that drive engagement through gamification, badging, or rewards geared toward incentivizing or encouraging desired behaviors
- Increase community engagement and participation in the Miroverse and Forum and proactively find opportunities to drive awareness
- Connect with users in our forum space to promote meaningful dialogue and program participation and peer-to-peer support in a user-friendly way
- Work closely with Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure scalable, yet, high-touch approach to drive value to our super users
- Gather feedback, data and insights from Miro users to make informed decisions
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in XFN program management and community engagement activities, online and offline
- Experience within the SaaS marketing technology space and current on the latest trends and issues
- Knowledge and experience of how to champion users in online communities
- You have great attention to detail, you’re highly organized, analytical and have great verbal and written communication skills
- Deeply passionate about community building and an active member of an online community
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.