About the team
The Cross-Device Experience substream is responsible for providing a great Miro experience on mobile, tablets, and interactive displays. You will build and scale an engineering organization for supporting cross-device experience, set up engineering processes, and deliver high-quality outcomes with your org in a timely manner.
About the role
As the Cross-Device engineering manager, you will be accountable for one of our Cross-Device engineering teams, its technical strategy and keeping it in alignment with the overall company product and engineering roadmap. You will build and scale your team, set up engineering processes and deliver high-quality outcomes with your organization in a timely manner.
What you’ll do
- Grow and lead an engineering team at Miro
- Develop, communicate and execute technical strategy and roadmap for cross-device experience
- Build and scale operational processes in the within your team and contribute to the overall engineering practices
- Develop, coach and mentor contributors in your team
What you’ll need
- Experience in building hybrid applications (mobile, tablets and interactive displays) in react native or electron in a high load environment
- Experience in leading a team of 5-8 people
- Building the continuous process of rapid prototyping in code between product-design-engineering (we need design-oriented engineers that are good at rapid prototyping)
- Result focused and data-driven approach to project management and prioritization as well as understanding product needs and requirements and be able to align with technical strategy
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of cross-device architecture and business impact for different solutions
- Fluent English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with native (Swift/Kotlin) will be a plus
Our tech stack
- TypeScript, Canvas API (PixiJS), React, React Native, Electron, Redux, Less, Webpack, AngularJS, CerebralJS
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- This is a unique opportunity to grow and lead a large successful team in a fast-growing and accomplished international company
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.