About the team
Miro is building an Enterprise Customer Solutions team to guide our Enterprise customers on using Miro to transform how their organisations collaborate. You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realise their visual collaboration objectives and driving quick time to value. As a Solutions Consultant, you will play an integral part in advancing our customer’s digital transformation and maturity of their usage of Miro. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
About the role
In this role, you will work with our largest and most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of collaborating and elevate the maturity of Miro usage across the Enterprise. To achieve, this, you will lead customer discovery sessions to identify technical requirements during onboarding, deliver customer account migrations, and recommend product solutions that enable our customers to meet their business objectives. You will serve as a technical solutions consultant for the internal Miro CS organisation, and lead post-sale value based engagements with customers. You will serve as a meaningful link between the Customer Success Team and the Product organisation, as well as a key partner to our Sales, Support, and Operations teams in crafting how our product evolves with the customer's needs.
What you’ll do
- Lead discovery to identify organisational and technical requirements, then architect and demonstrate solutions that showcase the business value
- Run technical onboarding and deployment for Enterprise customers, including leading discovery sessions on security, scalability, and account structure needs, through delivering training and guidance on the Miro Administrative configuration
- Facilitate customer facing workshops and develop a migration deployment plan
- Ensure onboarding and migrations projects are delivered on time and completed according to plan
- You will work to resolve issues and risks in a multi-functional and collaborative way
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Account Managers, Customer Support, Solutions Engineering and Enterprise Product teams
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in customer Implementation, onboarding, professional services or service delivery
- Experience with technical support, such as identity providers (Active Directory, Azure, Okta) and enterprise security solutions (SAML/SSO, DLP, SIEM)
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Fully paid medical insurance including family
- Remote working stipend
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Parental leave and family planning allowance
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.