About the team
Miro’s Support Excellence team sits within the broader Customer Experience Operations team, and collaborates closely with business partners in Customer Support in an embedded fashion. CX Ops is part of the Revenue Operations function, and supports each of the Customer Experience functions (Customer Support, Customer Success, Renewal Management, and Customer Education) with their key practices and processes, as well as wider initiatives spanning across several organizations.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking for an experienced Customer Support Operations Strategy professional to join our growing team as a Customer Support Program manager. You will be responsible for leading and managing a number of high priority Support-focused Projects end-to-end. You will partner with Support team leadership and will be their trusted partner in defining objectives and strategy, implementing processes that scale, tracking and measuring their impact.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with manager of Support Excellence in implementing improvement projects and processes focused on operational excellence, data accuracy and scalability
- Establish a program management governance and cadence for the Customer Support projects and initiatives (QBRs, OKR check-ins, Retrospectives) to ensure project execution
- Coordinate, prioritize and track KPIs across the team and individuals
- Influence cross-functional teams’ roadmaps to ensure we are able to deliver against our own roadmap
- Conduct and/or coordinate analyses to support strategic decision making, using own skills, Ops IC resources, and Analytics resources
- Design and implement reporting to support strategic decision making, measure effectiveness and impact of the programs
- Consult and advise Support and Support Excellence teams on effective project management procedures to ensure on-time delivery
What you’ll need
- 3+ years work experience in Project and Program Management (preferably with focus on customer support)
- Strong project management skills with extensive experience in global, cross-functional projects. Any PM certifications are nice to have (Prince2, Lean Six Sigma, PMI)
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in working with data - Excel / Google Sheets a must; SQL and/or Looker/Tableau a plus
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Support, sales or business tools reporting experience is a plus (f.ex. Asana, Zendesk, SFDC)
- Understanding of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
#LI - JM2
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.