About the Role
You will focus on rapidly growing large accounts in Southern & Eastern European, Middle-East and African countries by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated, upbeat sales team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries.
The Enterprise Account Manager is bold and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by maximising existing relationships in our installed base. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key partners, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work.
Our goal is to build phenomenal customer experiences by being Miro product specialists and collaborating with customers to identify their needs and problems.
About the Team
Account Management is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on sales cycles with a customer base representing a broad range of fields and industries.
As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop, strategize, and close business with existing customers up to 10,000 employees in Southern & Eastern European, Middle-East and African countries in collaboration with our Customer Success and New Logo team and as a rapidly growing organization, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
What you’ll do
- Combine the interests of multiple client partners to drive account revenue growth
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Build great relationships with new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on implementing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and encourage new use cases where Miro can address our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision-makers
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
What you'll need
- 4+ years of sales experience within SAAS in the ROE enterprise market
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a positive outlook that can manoeuvre through ambiguity and collaborate with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can-do” demeanor and are steadfast in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Proficiency in a either Spanish, Italian or Arabic as well as fluent English
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.