About the team
Miro’s timeless mission is to empower teams to create the next big things. There are millions of creators, builders, and innovators motivated by making an impact to the world, and we aim to achieve our mission both by providing best solutions for collaboration and innovation and by enabling peer to peer, company to company connection through building a powerful community where Miro users come together to solve the world’s biggest problems.
The Growth stream is all about activating value for end users. The teams build solutions by running a large volume of experiments, building viral loops and working on building user engagement with the product.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced team lead with a track record of product development and experimentation who has some experience leading teams & hiring. In this role you’ll be responsible for a cross-functional team within Miro and implement product improvements throughout the whole Miro ecosystem.
What you’ll do
- Hire and develop new talent
- Directly contribute to the ongoing development of the team’s services
- Together with your team, build best-in-class product experiences
- Lead the team; be a role model, help your team to develop and deliver and be able to be hands-on when needed
- 50% hands on engineering, 25% Delivery, 25% People Management
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using Java or any other object-oriented language
- 2+ years of experience leading an engineering team including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Experience working on customer facing software in a product organization
- Experience with building services and APIs
- Experience with running a service (monitoring, alerting, SLOs/SLAs, etc)
- Experience with A/B testing
Nice to have
- Experience in SAAS business
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Weekly team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.