About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 80 members across product, design, engineering, marketing and analytics with a consistent track record of driving impactful success. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve customer experience and accelerate business growth. We work to drive experiments to learn the unknown and optimize business metrics by solving users’ problems, and to drive innovative initiatives.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. We believe that strong community and striving hubs are critical to our continued success and growth, as they amplify our collaboration, innovation, and speed and forge more connected teams. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
Please watch this video to learn more about the Growth stream.
About the role
Miro relies heavily on content such as templates, learning videos, tutorials, webinars to help onboard users, deepen their experience with the product and make the most of Miro. This content is created by our users (UGC) and in-house with experts and agencies.
We are looking for a strong product manager to come in and lead the vision, strategy and roadmap for content management, quality and content moderation at Miro.
You will be responsible for a roadmap of initiatives that will enable our content teams and users to publish and manage the content. This role is unique in such a way that you will have multiple customers - our engineers, our content marketers and end users who submit content to Miro.
If you are a creative, passionate, customer-centric and data-driven person, we would love to speak to you! Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling organization.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for the vision for content storage, management, quality and moderation for Miro-generated and UGC content
- Build and implement the strategy for a content management platform at Miro, build vs buy decisions
- Work across multiple teams publishing content into the platform and support their needs and requirements
- Build the right user experience for the content managers and moderators to effectively manage, curate and moderate the content
- Work closely with engineering to make decisions on storage architecture and developer experience using the platform
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product management experience, project or program management experience is a plus
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in Platform/Technical Product Management. SaaS B2C2B/B2B model is ideal. Experience in collaboration, design spaces is a plus
- Experience building a scalable content management system or platform
- Experience with building and running internal services, consumed by the rest of the organization
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity that’s paired with knowledge of how to gather and synthesize consumer needs
- Excellent structured thinking and ability to communicate effectively in writing or verbally, adapting communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.