About the team
The Account Executive is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with a customer base representing a broad range of disciplines and industries.
As part of Miro’s enterprise sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop, strategize, negotiate and close business with some of Europe’s largest multinationals all in collaboration with our Customer Success and New Logo team and as a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Strategic Account Executive you will focus on expanding our largest Nordic accounts by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries.
The Strategic Account Executive is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the needs and pain points.
What you’ll do
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive account revenue growth
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of sales experience within SaaS in the Nordics enterprise market
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problem
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.